Monday, October 19, 2009

first house renovation injury

we had our first renovation "injury" this weekend and surprisingly - it wasn't me!

i'll spare everyone the photo (trust me, it looks gross) and just share that poor vince cut his finger while he was cutting trim for the laundry room. praise God that my mother is a nurse(!) because vince never listens to my opinion on whether or not official medical services are necessary. (although that could be because i didn't even look at the cut- bleh!) so, my mother came, bearing all the first aid supplies that we don't have (basically anything beyond band aids and neosporin) and fixed him up, right nicely.

now vince just has to figure out how to make models for school with a huge bandage on his thumb.


Post a Comment